Thursday, March 15, 2012

Palms Beach Hotel, Spa & Resort


Was going to get some rest tonight when someone gave me an invitation to go with them to dinner.  Did not know where but I went along.  Turned out to be the Palms Beach Hotel.  I always heard that basically no swim suits were allowed in Kuwait; especially for women.  Turns out that is not so true if you join a place like the Palms for a membership.  They are a great resort type area with outdoor pools, indoor spa and Gymnasium with several restaurants.  Turns out my friend is a member and on Wednesday nights there is always a bbq weather permitting.  Fresh seafood including fish, lobster, shrimps along with Lebanese style outdoor grilling of chicken, beef, lamb, salads, sides, desserts, breads, juices, sodas, etc.  It was so awesome that I cannot wait to take Janet there when she arrives!  I think we have to visit both clubs a few times to decide what we are the most comfortable in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...